Hey peeps! I’ve got lots to say so I hope you can keep up. When I have lots to say in a short amount of time, I tend to talk reallyreallyreallyreally fast. Luckily for you, you can read this at your own pace nomatterhowfastItalktonight.
1. Jen at The Teacher’s Cauldron found her blog!!!! 🙂 I am so relieved and happy for her. She doesn’t really know what happened or how or why but she sure scared a lot of us. I have changed my passwords and they are now secured in a fireproof safe under a tree in my
neighbor’s backyard in an undisclosed location.
2. Lots of teaching going on today. Good stuff.
3. I don’t think my kids heard one word that I said (except “lunch”).
4. My friend, Heather, over at Heather’s Heart is having a giveaway for a SUPER CUTE t-shirt. You should go enter! I hope I win, I hope I win! While you’re there, you should download these snowmen contraction cards!!!! I love them!
5. Teen Mom 2 premieres tonight! I am very excited. I am supposed to work on my progress reports but Teen Mom 2 is going to win. It’s no contest. Doesn’t my district know this is a conflict? What else are they going to do to me this year?
I leave you with a multiple choice question. Please answer.
When a student takes out three angry bird toys to recess and only comes back with TWO angry bird toys and TEARS and TEARS, what do you do?
a. Hug them, pat their head, and say, “There, there.”
b. Say, “Well, this is a great story problem. If a boy has three angry birds and he loses one, how many does he have left?”
c. Say, “I told you this morning to put those toys in your backpack and make them disappear. Abracadabra. Remember?”
d. Build an army of first grade scouts and hunters and send them on a mission through the grass area while you take a break and eat the delicious-never-knew-they-existed-Peppermint-Crunch-Junior-Mints-that-your-Secret-Santa-gave-you because you did a math problem and surely that counts for something in the curriculum AND your students are kind of doing P.E. with lunges and squats through rough terrain.
e. All of the above
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It’s a toughie.