I’ve been having all sorts of fun with my family. Here’s a quick rundown.
1. My nieces did school work for me.
2. I got a pedicure for free.
3. Ashley graduated.
Wait. I think I already discussed all of that.
1. We went to the pool.
2. We ate.
3. We went to Hollywood. People recognized me instantly and I was mobbed.
4. Juuuusssst kidding.
5. We did go to Hollywood. Then we went to the USS or USA or SS Something of the Iowa ship from WWII. It was completely lost on me. That is a tour for another type of person. Mainly my brother-in-law and mom and dad.
6. We went shopping. I got a pair of gray Tom’s! Finally. Let’s hope they’re still in style.
7. We went shopping again. I got new jeans, shorts, tops, tanks, and two dresses.
That’s where you come in!
I have yet another Dress Debacle! And if you are a die-hard fashionista who only shops at Nordstroms and Bloomingdales, you should click out right now. Quick! Hurry!
If you are a bargain shopper, stay awhile. Relax.
I got this cute dress from Old Navy: