Let’s go over a couple of things, shall we?
1. Conference This Weekend
2. Bible Study Last Night
3. Field Trip Today
4. Walk With Murphie After School
5. This Equals I Am Tired And Did Not Take Notes While I Watched The Women Tell All Things Bad About Juan Pablo
I am sorry.
I do apologize.
But it’s true. I did not take notes. Usually, I write my thoughts on my laptop during the watching of the show.
But this morning, in an effort to be healthy and awake and in the land of the living, I watched the show while I was on the treadmill.
And I don’t have a fancy treadmill with a place for my Macbook and I don’t have a fancy body that can type while I walk because I have been known to trip while walking on the treadmill, and it is known as a dangerous piece of equipment, and one should always be paying attention and/or watching TV when using it — not typing.
So there’s that.
But I do have thoughts about it. And I remember most of them.
First, let’s talk about Andi and the Fantasy Suite Disaster.
I would like to go on record and say that in my younger years, I used to try to like a guy even if I didn’t. If a guy liked me, I liked him back. Whether he was a good guy or not. I was dumb, I liked being liked, the end.
So I can totally relate to Andi thinking she was falling for him only to discover that she didn’t actually like him as a person and really only liked kissing him.
I just pretty much described my entire dating life up until I met my husband.
However, at the same time, I think she kind of overreacted.
I don’t know.
And I think Juan Pablo under-reacted and might have been embarrassed.
AND THEN I HEARD THAT ANDI AND ABC OR ABC AND ANDI OR ANDI/ABC WANT HER TO BE THE NEXT BACHELORETTE!!
But it’s definitely not confirmed and I don’t even have a source. I just know that someone mentioned that they read it and then they told someone and that person told me and now I’m telling you. So do with it what you will.
And that is not gossip. That is Reality TV Breaking News at its finest.
Women Tell All.
1) A lot of the girls do not like Juan Pablo.
2) A lot of the girls think that he is hot.
3) Sharleen defended Juan Pablo a lot, but she does not regret leaving. He is not for her.
4) Most of the girls said he never asked about them, but Sharleen said he asked a lot about her . . .
5) He kept saying “OKAY” just to annoy Andi.
6) Renee is seeing Mike The Situation.
7) No, she’s not, but she called her relationship with a new man A Situation and since I know all about the Jersey Shore, I freaked for a second.
8) Andi STILL does not like Juan Pablo. At all. And she is available.
9) Is this a set up for Andi being the next bachelorette? I don’t know.
10) They showed bloopers. I didn’t laugh very hard.
Nothing was really earth shattering. Not really. It was just okay.
They did interview Catherine and Sean and he said their wedding night was FIREWORKS and then she had to go and say, “Quick Fireworks” which made Chris Harrison say, “Join the club” and the whole thing was just really awkward and uncomfortable because we don’t need to know any of that.
Not any of that.
And I can pretty much promise you that Sean and Catherine got into a little argument about that when they went backstage.
Oh, and there was some stupid Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy Who Knows What Preview For A New Movie and I fast forwarded because it was dumb.
Claire and Nikki are left.
And I have no idea if he will even pick either of them because there is a lot of crying going on in the finale.
There is even one scene where Claire throws herself across the bed to cry. It isn’t very dignified but it gets the job done. The job being Absolute Assurance That Everyone Knows You Are Distraught.
So we will see!!!!!
What were your thoughts? Did I forget something important?