This Pin It resource is an engaging activity that provides students with long vowel practice, as well as strengthening their fine motor skills.
This resource includes:
- Long Vowels: ai, ay (3 printables)
- Long Vowels: ea, ee, y (5 printables)
- Long Vowels: ie, igh, y (3 printables)
- Long Vowels: oa, oe, ow (5 printables)
- Long Vowels: ew, ue, ui (4 printables)
- Mixed Review (8 printables)
- Simple Sentences (10 printables)
- Pin It Rules page so students know and learn how to use push-pins safely and correctly.
Print out the page you want your students to work on. Staple the page to a piece of construction paper at the top.
Provide pushpins for your students. I love the jumbo kind (linked in product), but any kind will work.
Students will lie on the carpet and “pin” inside each dot that forms each letter. Then they will pin the circle around the picture that matches the long vowel word.
Students are practicing long vowel words, as well as working on fine motor skills.
MY KIDS LOVE THIS ACTIVITY! BONUS – IT’S A QUIET ACTIVITY!